Unless otherwise noted, copyright in this website is owned by the Commonwealth of Australia, represented by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence, with the exception of:
- The Commonwealth Coat of Arms;
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection logo; and
- Content supplied by third parties (as identified).
Full details of the licence terms are available on the Creative Commons website.
Notwithstanding the licence terms, no attribution of authorship to the Commonwealth of Australia is required.
Whenever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has made all reasonable efforts to:
- Clearly label and attribute material where the copyright is owned by a third party; and
- Ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website."